Stealth 1200 for sale

Sorry one more question for the middle man lol... does your buddy trailer it or can it be loaded in a truck bed or on roof racks? I read it's about 120 lbs so it's fairly heavy?
Pretty sure he loads it in the back of his truck. His number is on the 1st post.

Sorry one more question for the middle man lol... does your buddy trailer it or can it be loaded in a truck bed or on roof racks? I read it's about 120 lbs so it's fairly heavy?
I would think you should be able to load the 1200 by yourself into the bed of your truck. Roof rack possibly.

The 2000 is quite a bit bigger and heavier and my buddy used to load that onto his roof rack. Although 2 guys was of course preferred.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
The only thing holding me back is I'm short a truck right now.. this duck season loading/unloading my 80 lb canoe on top of my Land Cruiser was a PITA, so a bigger boat would be even trickier. Hmmm.. time to buy a new truck

Reactions: TRICER
The only thing holding me back is I'm short a truck right now.. this duck season loading/unloading my 80 lb canoe on top of my Land Cruiser was a PITA, so a bigger boat would be even trickier. Hmmm.. time to buy a new truck
I like the buying new truck idea, but there are also a lot of you tube videos for PVC kayak loaders for SUVs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

as someone who hunts out of a layout boat pretty much full time, once you use one you will never go back.. they are lethal at plaster city

@SurfNHuntSD google "hybrid NL" its what i use and you can build them very light.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu