Stimulus's bill signed

It's funny , wife and I doing a rough estimate of how much the Americans pay taxes each years in the trillions.
374 million Americans, 3/4 of those pay taxes.
I got sick to my stomach at how much of that money goes to other countries.
Ukraine alone was 8 billion and pro quo Joe and his son got part of it.
Clinton foundation got serious kick backs.
Yet nothing happens to these thief's.
Harry Reid and his son got millions for selling American land to foreign corporation.
Case in point , McCain valley, sold to American Corp. Owned by a Spanish Corp. Owned by Arab Corp.
Drilled down to shell companies that sneak their way in.

Read this in the WSJ:

A rough calculation suggests the single biggest recipient of taxpayer dollars in this legislation—far in excess of $600 billion—is government itself. This legislation may prove the biggest one-day expansion of government power ever.

Reactions: Dawnandusk
This is BS. They will give people a few bucks so they can pocket the big bucks. Nobody asked me if I need $1200. And like a lot of people. So why do we have to be made risponsibles for a debt that we don't want? I agree that a lot of people needs help and some more than others, but to give $1200 to everybody is dumb.

Welcome to a congress and senate that has no term limits. If you want this to change term limits are what needs to happen and it must be the people that initiate the change because the folks in power that are now elected will never introduce a bill that would make that happen as they would lose their jobs and have to go back to work with the rest of us. The change will have to come from the common man doing the work to change the election and term laws. Any of you have the courage ? I'm old and will get through this on my own. How about you twenty and thirty something's doing your due dilligence and changing this country ? You can make a difference if you decide to do so. Make no mistake it's your country now, Please don't let us down...I'll lobby and vote your way and if you climb on board and attempt to make a change and do everything you can I'll assist. Do or die.....

No stimulation heading our way...but we,ll be paying for it..

you and me both.

My lord and savor Donald J Trump personally called me cause he’s a huge R2R fan and listens to every episode, said china gonna reimburse us.

Reactions: Dawnandusk
The shitty part is even my 4 off spring , three 18 year olds and a 21 year old dont qualify for dick either..alice dick!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu