Successful turkey season

utahduckhunter

Aug 11, 2015
southern utah
It was a tough turkey season here in southern Utah with storm almost every other weekend . Opening day here was windy and rainy had one bird come in off roost landed about 65 yards from me let him walk away to far to shoot then I hunted a other spot later in week heard some gobble started calling had one bird coming in he went the other way then I heard a other gobble had this come all the way in as I mentioned in a other post I miss this bird . I still have few more days left of are turkey season here . It snow on me today while I was turkey hunting . But all I got say that it was a successful turkey season for me I call in two bird that was my highlite of my season even if I did not get one . just watching the gobble and strut .

Richard,

I'm bummed we didn't get to hunt together this year....These dang turkeys get in your blood and it's tough to shake....Wish I was up in those mountains right now and would go back over in a heart beat....Good luck, if you get out one more time.......:blush:

.008.JPG

It is snowing here on the mountains right now Brianhead got another 6 inches today and PV got 4 inches of snow today

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu