SWEETPEA DROPS A DANDY!

Thanks fellas..i just stiood there as usual and did absolutely nothing...here is the end result, coukd not have asked for a better start to the season, Now its time for the knuckleheads to step up their game...

.IMG_20150918_122508819_HDR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Home now fellas...battiling the poison and black fly bites , good trip know doubt, Em,s buck was a good one for the area for sure, proud of how cool she still is when its go time..literally spotted this buck, told me to hang back until i heard a shot , then come find her after..because there would only be 1 shot...it was and evening hunt so she had about 30minutes of light left to finish..as i watched the buck thru the spotter, i kept thinking...hope he is having a nice nap as i new it would be his last...the view thru the spotter was epic..at the report of the 257wbymag....the buck dropped his head and never left his bed...1 to the throat will do that ...just happy she still takes me hunting!! Whelp..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu