tapatalk

Forum Janitor

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2014
how many of you still use Tapatalk and would think of it as a deal breaker if we disabled it?

we get almost no ad revenue and honestly the site functions perfect on any mobile device.

so sound off about what you think..

FJ

Reactions: longbowhunter2
I use it but if I had to use the site it's no sweat no money for you then let it go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how many of you still use Tapatalk and would think of it as a deal breaker if we disabled it?

we get almost no ad revenue and honestly the site functions perfect on any mobile device.

so sound off about what you think..

FJ

I use it but I wouldn’t mind using the site

They shouldn't need anything extra like that as long as it's all coded to the HTML 5 spec, right?

They are leaches and to be honest add nothing anymore to being able to use the forum.

before the responsive xenforo, tapatalk was pretty good. now its just not needed and you are giving your data to them to use and mine

quite a few of you use it... Try the mobile site!

Reactions: JakeSCH
I just like the “timeline” feature of tapatalk. Would be cool to have that feature on the mobile site, unless there already is one?

They are leaches and to be honest add nothing anymore to being able to use the forum.

before the responsive xenforo, tapatalk was pretty good. now its just not needed and you are giving your data to them to use and mine

quite a few of you use it... Try the mobile site!
What mobile site?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The site formats automatically if you are on A phone. It renders and works perfect. The mobile site is just the regular site

Last edited:
Yeah I use it to upload Pictures it works Perfect I Like Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu