Tejon Ranch Purple Heart Hunt

Khanda

Aug 28, 2019
Wildomar
This weekend I was fortunate enough to be invited to hunt pigs and coyotes on Tejon Ranch. It was one of the most amazing times of my life and I will certainly never forget it. From Charlie and Greg who put it all together to the guides that took care of us, everything was simply amazing.51250.jpeg51252.jpeg51261.jpeg

Nice pic. I have several wounded warriors that got into hunting after they got out. They love it. Lots of good opportunities for you guys.

John

Reactions: Khanda

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu