Testing the water.

InDeepShip

Nov 7, 2021
I have a tikka t3x and I really want an arca swiss mount on the rifle but I don't want to drill holes in my factory stock. I decided to make a mount for it and I'm wondering if anyone else would be interested in one also. Currently, I'm still perfecting the design but it would use the accessory screw on the foregrip. Im planning on making it in metal once I'm done with some initial testing.

IMG_20220713_145801.jpgIMG_20220713_145814.jpgIMG_20220713_145745.jpg

I am sure you wold get some bites if you market it well. If you want my gut reaction, I would be worried about it staying put/stable without another anchor point, which I guess would involve drilling.

Reactions: InDeepShip
I am sure you wold get some bites if you market it well. If you want my gut reaction, I would be worried about it staying put/stable without another anchor point, which I guess would involve drilling.
Exactly my thought also. It seems to mesh pretty well. I'm going to try some other designs also and see what seems to work best. If anyone has a Tikka and shoots alot let me know.
8b216f8bb353dfaaa0362bf4d9fab86f.jpg

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Did some redesigns on it. Looking for some people for testing. Let me know if you have a tikka with the standard stock and shoot a lot.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu