THE COUNTDOWN...

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
10 DAYS.....gonna get the truck dialed in and ready to roll!! have an appt. with the A/C guy next Tuesday to make sure my compressor is fully charged and operational...never head to the hills in august without good a/c and of course an extra gas can, that's the best tip I got for ya.....boys turn 19 on the 9th... those poor deer and hogs have better be enjoying there last 10 days on gods green earth,,,i assure you no quarter will be given..im getting a rash just thinking about it...wish us luck fellas..im nervous..boys and dad.jpg

Last edited:
10 DAYS.....gonna get the truck dialed in and ready to roll!! have an appt. with the A/C guy next Tuesday to make sure my compressor is fully charged and operational...never head to the hills in august without good a/c and of course an extra gas can, that's the best tip I got for ya.....boys turn 19 on the 9th... those poor deer and hogs have better be enjoying there last 10 days on gods green earth,,,i assure you no quarter will be given..im getting a rash just thinking about it...wish us luck fellas..im nervous..
Go gettem

Reactions: HATCHET1
Patiently waiting. We should get a Hatchet countdown to kill time clock in here. When are your bull tags?
AZ mulebuck Nov 13th...AZ elk nov 27th..gotta lead alot of forkys to slaughter before that so i can afford it....
Damn these boys dont get any cheaper!!! And now sweetpea is talkin about grabbin a A zone and D zone tag and slammin a few in CA!!...that girl coming out of retirement...not 1 mammal will be safe...im definitely never gonna shoot another critter ever again.
Ever..

Last edited:
This reminds me I need to get an oil change before the fall!! Lots of driving this year.

Reactions: TRICER
check tires also..rotate if needed..and AC..never forget the AC..game changer...8 days.....

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
check tires also..rotate if needed..and AC..never forget the AC..game changer...8 days.....

Definitely! I currently have 3 trips to Colorado planned...might need to rotate them again in December.

If those critters had any idea of the slaughter which is going to take place in several days, they would likely just leave the state.

Going from 118 heat to 100 degree heat...poison oak..yellow jackets..biting flies..rattlers..and forkys...oh and swine..uggh!! I,ll never get an opp at all ...the boys are already arguing as we have 2 buck tags...and as stated earlier..if sweetpea goes...all bets are off..shezs shootin..looking forward to the marriot AC!! Some of the best naps ive ever had have been after the morning drive around...hell i may not even leave the room and just take the choke chains off um and let um run..pretty pumped for this hunt fellas...i pretty much really do just sit or stand there...every now and then point..but even thats getting tricky as they see shit way before i do ..i notice my swaros are usually on a boys neck and they hand me the cheap stuff...handicapping the old man even more...its designed to hurt...

Going from 118 heat to 100 degree heat...poison oak..yellow jackets..biting flies..rattlers..and forkys...oh and swine..uggh!! I,ll never get an opp at all ...the boys are already arguing as we have 2 buck tags...and as stated earlier..if sweetpea goes...all bets are off..shezs shootin..looking forward to the marriot AC!! Some of the best naps ive ever had have been after the morning drive around...hell i may not even leave the room and just take the choke chains off um and let um run..pretty pumped for this hunt fellas...i pretty much really do just sit or stand there...every now and then point..but even thats getting tricky as they see shit way before i do ..i notice my swaros are usually on a boys neck and they hand me the cheap stuff...handicapping the old man even more...its designed to hurt...
Did the truck’s AC pass inspection?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu