The Offseason

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Kissing up to the wife after a long hunting season. We just spent a week cruising around the Caribbean. Definitely didn’t suck.
She keeps asking me how many tags and hunts I have planned for next season. I look into her eyes put my finger to my lips and say”shhhhh don’t worry about that”.
Now it’s time to get all of my NM apps in since We got jack squat in the AZ draw.
PS always great having a wife not afraid to get her hair wet.

Last edited:
Looks like a great trip! You gotta fill that account to keep her happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup...i,ll just stand there as usual and watch the triple headed monster shoot everything that moves.....if im lucky..they may let me get out of the truck..

Ya it was supposed to be two clients and my kid on the trigger but one of the guys backed out this week. Guess I am going to have to shoot one now.

no shortage of the damn things...wet weather=hogs..glad I don't have to touch them anymore..just point .

Last edited by a moderator:
way more fun to take your girlfriend on vacation then your wife... gezzzz newbies

Reactions: Nuevo and msailor
Grannys porch...those damn pigs and turkeys are starving her cats!! Just doing my part.....sometimes for a small fee..

• Haha
Reactions: Dawnandusk
Don't take it personally hatch. I'm certain he wasn't suggesting you are a Californian.
I still don't know who is who on this site or where you guys are... I am trying to learn a bit every day. Never worry and tell me if I am asking something I shouldn't. Even if it is with sarcasm... I have a great sense of humor. Some people in this site knows me and can tell you that. ;)

Dude!! Thats the way to role!! All seriousness....we gotta stand together...this hunting stuff is getting tuffer and tuffer..im here to help.

Reactions: Dawnandusk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu