This is for all you Traeger Haters

S

stikbrandon

2 hours at 215 brought the temp up to a perfect 125, pulled them off and turned the dial to 500.... 90 seconds on each side took the 2” strips to 133, my gal walked through the door with 7 mins left of rest time enough to smack her on the ass and pour her a glass of her favorite Red...

Im getting sex tonight!

5DE6C5D7-FDF6-45BA-8901-7FE7D3E545C7.jpegF79458A2-4D10-4045-B95C-60943F769F66.jpeg

Looks delicious. I love brocolini. Had some last night. Who hates Traeger's?

Can't hate something I never had. But I do love my Bradley. That does look great, it ain't the BBQ/smoker that makes it look that way though.

Reactions: stikbrandon
All joking aside, i hardly use my bbq anymore for elk / deer steaks. Everything is pan fried with fancy olive oil in my cast iron skillet...left near raw in the middle. Basically cook them like seared ahi.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu