This is why I like 'fowling and dogs

No matter the kind of birds you are hunting, just watching bird dogs work makes the entire experience. I miss every last one I have had the pleasure of hunting over.

@NBK i am calling animal control, that is mean making fluffy dogs get ducks.

Reactions: TRICER
@NBK i am calling animal control, that is mean making fluffy dogs get ducks.
Aahh - fluffy dog envy. I have seen this before. It can be cured Billy. I know a great breeder out of South Dakota that can help manage your fix.

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
He's definitely turning into a great hunting partner Steve! Had the the privilege to hunt with you and your dogs and it was a sight to see. I still remember you reaching for your gun and triggers eyes going straight to the sky looking for birds and you saying "just making sure he's paying attention" super cool to see. Coley was just a pup and learning the ways but looks like he's come along nicely. Can't wait to get a dog of my own. Waiting until I buy my house before I get my dog. Want it to have a nice backyard to run around in and train in.

Reactions: ilovesprig
He's definitely turning into a great hunting partner Steve! Had the the privilege to hunt with you and your dogs and it was a sight to see. I still remember you reaching for your gun and triggers eyes going straight to the sky looking for birds and you saying "just making sure he's paying attention" super cool to see. Coley was just a pup and learning the ways but looks like he's come along nicely. Can't wait to get a dog of my own. Waiting until I buy my house before I get my dog. Want it to have a nice backyard to run around in and train in.

George,

I've been very blessed with all my boys...Getting your own pup makes all the difference when it comes to bird hunting...These days, pretty much don't leave home without Coley.

Today................. :blush:

.IMG_7763.JPGIMG_7765.JPGIMG_7771.JPG

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu