This one did not get away

SteveHazard

Oct 24, 2018
This hen tried her best to stay hidden but it was my girl Mina's first birthday and little pup was on fire and so was my shooting.
We crushed these little cali topknots on Sunday and had 20 of em on the tailgate later that day so here's a cool screen shot from the action to enjoy.
GX010101.00_00_33_24.Still001.jpg

This hen tried her best to stay hidden but it was my girl Mina's first birthday and little pup was on fire and so was my shooting.
We crushed these little cali topknots on Sunday and had 20 of em on the tailgate later that day so here's a cool screen shot from the action to enjoy.
View attachment 57083
That is a freaking great pic! Good looking GSP.

John

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu