Tidewe Pop Up Blind (Ramona)

Meety Peety

Apr 16, 2020
For sale is a Tidewe pop up ground blind. 3 sides are 1-way see through material. I bought this on Amazon for about $120 but never ended up using it. I set it up once in the living room when I first got it and then packed it back up, so its pretty much new but the box is open. I was planning to try hunting from a blind last year, but when the season came, I ended up not using it (maybe thats why I didn't fill a tag lol). Moving now and its just going to get put in storage so I figured maybe someone here can make use of it.

$65

Here's a link for more info

Amazon

20230103_191430.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu