Tikka .300wsm

How do you like it so far? It's the 3-15? Are you using the CDS dial or the regular MOA that it comes with? I've pretty much decided on that scope for my next rifle.
I just got it but so far i really like it, yes it’s a 3-15. I ordered the CDS dial I have not used it yet. I had a vx-3I on it before which is an awesome scope but the vx-5 is worth the extra. To me I couldn’t justify the price difference from the 5 to the 6 with my capabilities.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
I just got it but so far i really like it, yes it’s a 3-15. I ordered the CDS dial I have not used it yet. I had a vx-3I on it before which is an awesome scope but the vx-5 is worth the extra. To me I couldn’t justify the price difference from the 5 to the 6 with my capabilities.

Nice. Will be interested to hear how the CDS works for you. I agree about the 5 vs 6. They seem to have really nailed the quality and features/price ratio with the VX-5. Looks like a nice rig.

Nice. Will be interested to hear how the CDS works for you. I agree about the 5 vs 6. They seem to have really nailed the quality and features/price ratio with the VX-5. Looks like a nice rig.
My buddy just got the 6 with same rifle so I’ll post a review when we do some more shooting with them. Thank you!

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu