Time to introduce myself finally

WRENCHTOLIVE

Dec 19, 2014
Lakeside
Hey I have been an occasional lurker and never properly introduced myself, (sorry about that). I have been an occasional hunter for a few years now mostly upland game (dove,quail,turkey). I have been a fisherman my whole life and recently started hunting in my 30's. I was not raised hunting unfortunately but I have decided it will be something I start for future generations of my family. I will begin pursuing large game (deer/pigs) and hope to form some great friendships along the way.
If I left anything out just ask and ill answer.

Reactions: Moves
Welcome to the site. thanks for spreading the hunting n fishing bug we need it. Lots of knowledgeable folk around these parts. What part of the state are you near?

East county San Diego Close to Ramona.
Nice, so you would probably hunt D16 for deer? Have you though about getting into archery, it extends your time out in the field and helps in scouting and learning your area.

Nice, so you would probably hunt D16 for deer? Have you though about getting into archery, it extends your time out in the field and helps in scouting and learning your area.
ivhunter i bought a bow a few years ago at bow n' arrow shop. i need to get back practicing and get out there with it. I just recently finished paramedic school which was about 2 years of school full time so that was the reason for my hiatus. I need to get down there and have Bruce and the guys check my string and help me out with some broad heads.

ivhunter i bought a bow a few years ago at bow n' arrow shop. i need to get back practicing and get out there with it. I just recently finished paramedic school which was about 2 years of school full time so that was the reason for my hiatus. I need to get down there and have Bruce and the guys check my string and help me out with some broad heads.

10-4, congrats on finishing school. Bow n Arrow is an awesome shop, Bruce is a cool dude. I bought my bow there also 3 yrs ago, I don't practice as much as I want but when the season comes around I still go out and give it a shot. I use it more as a scouting mission. I'm counting the days for my zone to open up.

Reactions: WRENCHTOLIVE

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu