Tiz the season

MAG 1

Sep 1, 2016
So got 1 last chance to go out and hunt with my girl for the season. She has been gone at school, so really have not got to hunt with her much this year. I decided I would reach out for a little help on finding some birds. I picked the right person. Don't want to give up names but it worked. Between some new spots and some old spots we managed a good number of birds. Great day in the field with my daughter.18681.jpegp.s. thanks for the help from a fellow SCH ER

That is an awesome picture . Father and daughter time, memories that will last for generations. Congrats on the nice haul of dove.

Reactions: MAG 1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu