Today’s limit

Bigfin

Apr 18, 2020
Have to say I’m not getting tired of these limits had another amazing day at Lake Amador.
Today’s haul was once again on cocktails half a crawler then powerbait on top !! Today’s color surprised me though it was brown PB once I figured it out I couldn’t keep them off the hook caught my last 2 fish in 5 minutes. They make a brown and black powerbait in anise scent sold at Walmart that did the trick . Until next time
Tightlines BF 4ECE8390-2CAF-4153-B14C-AAC71826E68B.jpegEE060D06-6E66-4399-8A97-E8B2961957E4.jpeg500234C8-025E-45DF-A156-2918B12207A5.jpegFD387221-7E86-43CB-B5A3-3DF83A1805B7.jpeg

Good stuff Dave. I'm enjoying my grandpa day hopefully get out soon.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

Dave is the bank master I do pretty well on the bank but I do pretty well on my kayak also and love trolling plugs.

• Haha
Reactions: WaterDog and Bigfin
Dave is the bank master I do pretty well on the bank but I do pretty well on my kayak also and love trolling plugs.

Ha Chris wish I owned the bank $$$$$ . Shake that money tree

Reactions: CAL'NDN
You all know people in my neck of the woods I see.

Yea i know a couple that I've down in the valley also.

I’ve fished just about every reservoir in N. Cal but I’ve never fished Amador. I’m ready.
What area are you in WD ? Looks like I will be headed there this Thursday & then Wednesday the 27th if the weather holds . I won't fish if I think the Barometers gonna drop but thats just me . If you can hike a little I'd love to meet you and get ya on some amabows . Its a half mile hike takes me 15 minutes or so with 2 hills one about 20 yards long the other about 30 yards long .

I live in Elk Grove, not that far from Amador. But the next couple weeks my plate is full, my calendar is crazy. I’m retired but don’t seem to have time to do much of anything lately. Thanks for the offer.

I live in Elk Grove, not that far from Amador. But the next couple weeks my plate is full, my calendar is crazy. I’m retired but don’t seem to have time to do much of anything lately. Thanks for the offer.
Yep EG is close to amador . I think thats why I fish it so much its so close plus you can go to comanche or padre also . Half an hour drive and you have 3 pristine lakes to fish .
Not bad at all . Pardee will be open in less than a month . Tightlines WD

Nice catch congrats. wanted to get out today myself but just to much wind down here blowing 30/40 mph around here for the next couple days

• Wow
Reactions: Bigfin

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu