Todays Hunt

sportyg

Oct 28, 2011
SoCal
went out on a yote hunt today out behind my house. Call two coyotes out but no shots. 1st one came out before I could get into my set I have my caller out about 100yds. did a test howl got a howl right back tried to make it back to my set bit it came over the ridge and busted me before I could cover the distance. the second one came in behind me barked when he got my sent and took off. Some people came into the area to target shoot that killed the rest of the hunt held out until they left but nothing was happening after that. called it a day at 12:37. It was all ready over 100 degrees out there by then.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu