Tree Stand

G

Goyaałé

In will be purchasing a tree stand in the coming week. Getting a climber. I can't afford to leave it out and have it stolen. Any recommendations on climbers?

F the climber, by a hang on for 49.99 at bass pro and get ameristep screw inn’s

Reactions: Goyaałé
Strap on steps, and a cheap stand. Climbers don't work well on our trees here.

Try not to screw steps in trees. Nf gets crabby about it and it let's bugs in when you remove them

Yes, yes they are and it turns out our local deer (pacific hybrids) act a lot like whitetail deer. A little secret for the new guys, a large number of local bow kills are from stands.

You need more than one tree stand. If you sit in the same tree every week. You will leave to much human scent, and the deer will pattern you
I got lots of pics of deer. At night and off days. Week days. Some times I would stalk just mix it up
But my honest opinion deer stands are very productive if in the right location
Little bit of work setting up.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu