Tricer-AD tripod

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
here is a teaser for our new hunting tripod the Tricer-AD. The hunting industry has been using photography tripods for years that will all change this summer. Fully functioning from sitting to standing, wileighing 34-37oz, 8x carbon fiber and it will be the most stable hunting tripod in its class.
Once you see the reveal you will say wow that just makes sense.

2335193A-2C6E-424E-8A75-138FF834C9C8.jpeg

IDK about the tripod but I want the camo you've got on it, it's the best I've never seen.

Reactions: TRICER
You should put some foldup tripod legs on it......I use one that's similar design mono glassing for covering lots of ground and a hiking stick when not glassing.

She is thick in the legs down low. I assume that is not a mistake....
Definitely not a mistake it’s an inverted leg tripod. No more pencil thin legs at the base. The thinnest top leg of this tripod is 7/8” the base leg is 1-1/8”. Right now to go ultralight people sacrifice stability the AD gives you both.

We will have a sitting version as well called the BC.

Reactions: 180ls1 and sportyg
Love that you only need to adjust 2 twist locks to go fully extended, nice benefit of the inverted leg design...

What height does this top out at fully extended? I'm 6'2" and current my "standing" tripod doesn't allow me to glass standing up without hunching over

Reactions: TRICER
Love that you only need to adjust 2 twist locks to go fully extended, nice benefit of the inverted leg design...

What height does this top out at fully extended? I'm 6'2" and current my "standing" tripod doesn't allow me to glass standing up without hunching over
I am 6’ and I have a few inches to spare in adjustment.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu