Tricer Family Kill Trip Blog

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
We are headed to AZ tomorrow night for 5 days of predator slaying. This trip will be me the 14yo and the 9yo. I have no idea where I am going or where we will end up. We are headed north and we are camping under the stars wherever we stop for the night. Should be an epic road trip and hopefully the 14yo can stack some dogs. We will both be running 243 and 12ga on the stands. With the young pups getting the boot from the den we should be in for a lot of action. I hate calling my shots but there will likely be some dead stuff on this blog very soon.

Don’t rule us out for a few dove and rabbits this one is already shaping up to be an epic adventure.

C5905F37-6F33-4D66-952E-16702ABE27CA.jpeg

Last edited:
No interest in chasing your spots but can you give us any general parts of the state just so I can place myself mindwise where you might be at ?
We are gonna start below Prescott and head north. Trying to stay at some higher elevations to beat the heat. Maybe we will und up in unit 9 and the North Rim who knows I have no agenda other than hanging out with my boys. Tons of junk food packed we have a tent but it probably won’t be used. Just a trip to remember for a lifetime. I am getting soft the big boys are in High School now not many more of these trips left. I am leaving the oldest behind in this one he had his 2 weeks in NM so I want to give the other kids a trip.

We were supposed to be going on a bear hunt over there this weekend the season opened the 18th and runs through September 9th. But all the sow quotas were met in the first two days so the hunting is shut down.

Rather than do nothing we are gonna go get some trigger time on the pups.

Dove pics please...kids really are great...

Reactions: TRICER
Standing by..maybe another desert monkey while your at it?? I'm sure Ed can't wait to mount another one!
oh I hope not but it one pops up he is likely gonna get it. Definitely going hide only on this one if we do. The boys room is starting to look like a zoo. You should see the Social Workers faces when they do their foster inspections lol. Dead stuff everywhere.

oh I hope not but it one pops up he is likely gonna get it. Definitely going hide only on this one if we do. The boys room is starting to look like a zoo. You should see the Social Workers faces when they do their foster inspections lol. Dead stuff everywhere.
lovely-room-of-death.gif

I imagine it goes a little like this.. :joy:

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu