Tricer has launched!!!!!

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
As of today my new company Tricer has officially launched. We manufacture the worlds lightest glassing stabilization systems and the the most versatile bipod legs on the market. If you are not using Tricer products you are carrying more weight and taking up more space than necessary in your pack. We live by the motto Fast Light Simple.

Every product we sell including our apparel is manufactured right here in America by hardworking Americans. We will never manufacture our products overseas and that’s a guarantee. I have spent the last two years patenting and building this business and I truly believe we will help hunters find more animals and go deeper in the backcountry.

Tricer has signed on as an SCH outdoors sponsor and will be offering all SCH members 5% off at checkout with promo code SCH.

Please follow, tag, and share us on Instagram @tricerusa

Last edited:
Ive used alot of stuff bro....and still do...hook me up...im loaded...whats it gonna cost me? Im a fan.

Reactions: TRICER
Nice. Great to see stuff made here in the USA. Especially locally!

What clamping systems do these work with? Most of my rifles have Arca rails now

Nice. Great to see stuff made here in the USA. Especially locally!

What clamping systems do these work with? Most of my rifles have Arca rails now
The GTPII and GTPIII accept any 1/4-20 or 3/8 pan head or adapter. The GTP-RS legs were designed specifically to work with spartan bipods.

Reactions: punkur67
With out a doubt this is the lightest system on the market today, I have had me hands on all three products offered and I absolutely am a fan. I am bringing my GTP2 with me for now on. Game changer

good work Drew

Congratulations on launching your business. I hope it is a prosperous and fulfilling endeavor!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu