Tricer now Selling Aziak Bino Clamp

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
So there are bridge style Binos out there like the Swarovski NL and EL as well as some of the range finding Binos Leica etc that just won’t work with a bino stud or you can send them in to Outdoorsman and pay a ton of money to have a custom stud installed. My new buddy Rydell from Aziak Equipment designed this bino band and I have been referring so many people to him that we decided to partner up and put them on my site. If you have a bridge style bino this is a simple solution to getting them mounted on an Arca Swiss pan head. Take a look let me know what you think.

Also sorry no promo codes on these I have to keep map pricing.

So there are bridge style Binos out there like the Swarovski NL and EL as well as some of the range finding Binos Leica etc that just won’t work with a bino stud or you can send them in to Outdoorsman and pay a ton of money to have a custom stud installed. My new buddy Rydell from Aziak Equipment designed this bino band and I have been referring so many people to him that we decided to partner up and put them on my site. If you have a bridge style bino this is a simple solution to getting them mounted on an Arca Swiss pan head. Take a look let me know what you think.

Also sorry no promo codes on these I have to keep map pricing.

I will make sure to pick one of these up when i grab your panhead!!!

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu