Two Day Target shooting/Camp&Hunt

Crosman999

Jul 26, 2015
Ventura, CA
Hey guys,
Man the weather has been cold and miserable this past few months. To continue my work I had to grin and bare it for a few days to get through this review. I got outfitted with a New product by Brocock in .25 caliber to field review. This video was more focused on the target shooting and camping part of my experience. The small game hunting has been pretty difficult with such cold weather. I was still able to have some luck with a few GS and captured it all on video. Hope some may enjoy my two day adventure.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu