Uh..Huston.... Giuliani has a problem

Yup because the dems are screwed up and have broken the law so many times, lets let the US president shit on the law too, because that's the way to get shit done...haha. Third world class mentality right there.

Reactions: Goyaałé
The President has done nothing impeachable. It's funny how his private conversations keep getting leaked, and demorats keep getting caught in lies about it. Biden on the other hand, and the simple fact the demorats continue witch hunt after witch hunt. It's crazy what the democrats are getting away with and have been getting away with. Instead of trying to impeach a duly elected president a year before the election for wearing the wrong color tie why don't they start getting some legislation done to help the American people.

Kind of like how the demorats keep conveniently making up things about Kavanaugh, it's sad!

Meanwhile this country gets distracted, more sneaky laws are getting passed.
I got the NAZI treatment at the airport, because my drivers license had the expiration date punched out by the DMV , after Appling for the new real id..

The UTTER ignorance of some people. The gallons of stupid people drink is appalling. I have to question some of your lack of knowledge of history and Marxism. The daily barrage of Anti American slop people are gobbling up like cretinous pigs is truly disturbing
The one man who has the sand to try to get this country back to how it was founded is making a difference and some of you post MSM vomit about him and his attorney and you eat it up like its gospel. I am truly disturbed by sheeple. I am disgusted by the uneducated.

I am not sure that quoting an article in the news should cause such a problem. But it is a free country thanks to the founding fathers an the ones who fight to defend it.
I better go dig for the forum rules,because I would not want to break them. I'm gonna guess is a free for all...heck the moderator even liked your post.

Yep, this moderator like conservatives and (most) Republicans...But you boys keep voting democrat and see how much longer you're hunting or even own guns (2nd amendment be damned)...Oh, with your total disrespect for OUR president is sickening...He has bought us time to fight these liberal ba$tards...Just take a look at the once great state of California...That's what we're in for nation wide.

Yep, this moderator like conservatives and (most) Republicans...But you boys keep voting democrat and see how much longer you're hunting or even own guns (2nd amendment be damned)...Oh, with your total disrespect for OUR president is sickening...He has bought us time to fight these liberal ba$tards...Just take a look at the once great state of California...That's what we're in for nation wide.
I can't find by looking a the replies a way to determine if people voted Democrat or Republican, I don't know how you did that.. May be is your opinion that anyone who doesn't have a favorite comment of what's going on in politics now days and some of the president actions are supporting Democrats or a Liberal bastard (the way you wrote). Let me remind you that a big group of true Republicans dislike and do not approve of our new president..I think they have even called him names. I'm sure you don't like them either.
Is it possible that some people from conservative values voted for Trump and now they just don't approve of him?...I would guess it is possible.

We must stand for what we believe is right..( the key word there is believe) . If that means people will not like you..be it!..even the president does it right?

The article I posted is pretty straight forward, the president's lawyer foreign clients have funneled contributions to a us political force thru a corporation. The law says only individuals US citizens can make contributions. May be it was made up, but I don't think so.

The respect issue I think starts from the top. Lead and serve with dignity and respect even towards people you disagree with, and people will give you a break, be a Dick and bully you way around and you get your good share of the other end. I appreciate your sentiment on defending the respect towards the president..I would imagine you did the same for the previous one. When Trump tried to question the presidents nationality..I'm sure you were pretty upset. So for that level of loyalty to our US president I salute you.

Back to hunting topics.

I can't find by looking a the replies a way to determine if people voted Democrat or Republican, I don't know how you did that.. May be is your opinion that anyone who doesn't have a favorite comment of what's going on in politics now days and some of the president actions are supporting Democrats or a Liberal bastard (the way you wrote). Let me remind you that a big group of true Republicans dislike and do not approve of our new president..I think they have even called him names. I'm sure you don't like them either.
Is it possible that some people from conservative values voted for Trump and now they just don't approve of him?...I would guess it is possible.

We must stand for what we believe is right..( the key word there is believe) . If that means people will not like you..be it!..even the president does it right?

The article I posted is pretty straight forward, the president's lawyer foreign clients have funneled contributions to a us political force thru a corporation. The law says only individuals US citizens can make contributions. May be it was made up, but I don't think so.

The respect issue I think starts from the top. Lead and serve with dignity and respect even towards people you disagree with, and people will give you a break, be a Dick and bully you way around and you get your good share of the other end. I appreciate your sentiment on defending the respect towards the president..I would imagine you did the same for the previous one. When Trump tried to question the presidents nationality..I'm sure you were pretty upset. So for that level of loyalty to our US president I salute you.

Back to hunting topics.
"A big group of Republicans" don't like the President? His approval among Republicans is something like 94%, so what "big group" are you referring to?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The yellow fin tuna bite is wide open! Go get them folks.

Below is a quote from an article from Vox.com. For the sake of fairness I don't know if Vox is liberal, democrat, republican or independent media.

"Trump’s approval rating among Republicans is not as high as he claims
First off, Trump’s approval rating among Republicans isn’t the 94 percent he claims — it’s actually about 10 points lower. The Washington Post provided an overview of the relevant polling last month, after Trump posted a tweet on August 23 touting the fake Republican approval number he loves to cite:
A Monmouth University poll released Thursday found 84 percent of Republicans approve of Trump’s job performance, while an AP-NORC poll found that 79 percent do. His highest recent approval mark among fellow Republicans was 88 percent in a Fox News poll of registered voters earlier this month "
Below is also a list of active and no longer active Republicans who did not want him as a candidate. The list also includes Republicans who changed their minds after he won. I am not sure how much credibility these sources might have, but it should help to illustrate my point.

Vox is kind of a crap source but I don't really doubt that something Trump claimed isn't true. The guy is the quintessential example of somebody with extreme narcissistic personality disorder. And I'm seeing some "no true Scotsman" type fallacies being thrown around.... come on. Just cause somebody doesn't like Trump doesn't mean they're voting democrat or that they are a liberal.

Trump is an outsider... of course he's not liked by politicians on both sides. They're scared shitless because they might be called out. He's different. I don't know where the truth is... you can't get it from the media. This election will not be a circus... they will be throwing bombs at each other. I'm kinda excited to see how it unfolds. Trumps "to do" list is almost done... his next list is gonna be longer and have a lot of stuff that both sides want... Ed F

The yellow fin tuna bite is wide open! Go get them folks.

Below is a quote from an article from Vox.com. For the sake of fairness I don't know if Vox is liberal, democrat, republican or independent media.

"Trump’s approval rating among Republicans is not as high as he claims
First off, Trump’s approval rating among Republicans isn’t the 94 percent he claims — it’s actually about 10 points lower. The Washington Post provided an overview of the relevant polling last month, after Trump posted a tweet on August 23 touting the fake Republican approval number he loves to cite:

Below is also a list of active and no longer active Republicans who did not want him as a candidate. The list also includes Republicans who changed their minds after he won. I am not sure how much credibility these sources might have, but it should help to illustrate my point.

Quoting Vox on anything is crazy, they are one of the most FAR LEFT organization's in this country. They are the ones who tried to get Steven Crowder thrown off of YouTube, they do not believe in free speech or the constitution in general. So quoting them is a bad idea if you are looking for a non biased view. Here is a good video from a more nuetral though still slightly liberal JOURNALIST The never Trumpers are becoming less and less, so there is definitely no LARGE body of republicans opposing him.

Talking favorably about impeaching a duly elected Republican President right before an election would be considered an action by a democrat or liberal as NO true conservative would do that if they truly cared about their conservative beliefs as they would know that would be working against their own best interests. You might want to read the democrat's platform. You don't have to like Trump to not support impeachment, you just have to like your 2nd Amendment rights, hunting rights, and lower taxes.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu