Under my stand

Nice. It looked like he winded you and was looking for you at 1:20

BuckHunter said:
Nice. It looked like he winded you and was looking for you at 1:20
No he was looking up the hill behind me at another doe and a spike that were coming down. Him and the doe he was following stood next to my tree for about 2 more minutes before continuing down the trail. The spot where he stopped to look up is where I walk to my ladder. I always step in fresh cow shit on my way to the tree and they walk right by my path.

Randomshot said:
Cool video, but i think you need to step it up on the poop cover scent. Perhaps rubbing some behind your ears. Just a suggestion.
It works great for covering my trail, and if I thought rolling in it would get me a 137"er I would do it.

Invisible man said:
Randomshot said:
Cool video, but i think you need to step it up on the poop cover scent. Perhaps rubbing some behind your ears. Just a suggestion.
It works great for covering my trail, and if I thought rolling in it would get me a 137"er I would do it.

Hahaha so true!

Sent via Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu