Upcoming season unknown??

CuppedUp

Nov 28, 2019
With all that’s going on with covid and the lockdowns, is there potential for the closure of Wister and San J if this continues? What about private clubs, or waterfowl season in general?

Where will I fill my 25 coot limit if San J and Wister are closed? My family and I rely on the generous bag limit of coots. I don’t know where we’ll get our protein from.

if they open any season then you will be required by law to stay 6 feet apart from the other hunter or risk loosing your guns... LMAO

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu