Upland vids from season end. Chukar and Quail

SteveHazard

Oct 24, 2018
Well no big numbers from the final week but I didn't leave empty handed either. To those of you that have gone out and tried for chukar but not been able to get any can probably understand the emotions I have there in the first vid. Oh there may be a coyote somewhere in that vid too.

Steve,

Very nice videos....Reminds of my hardcore chukar days....Pretty dam sad that California enhanced upland game bird hunting to the point of spending 1000's of dollars on guzzlers thru out SoCal....Now they could care less.

That 20ga put that yote down in its tracks. Cool video. My 5 year old wants to know what holy ship means now though lol.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu