UT Draw Deadline 3/4/21

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Get your UT apps in boys tomorrow is the last day March 4th!!!

The boys will be drawing southern UT deer tags 100% odds. I only have 30% odds for the same hunt so hopefully I get lucky and get to carry a rifle for once. Figure I would rather be a meat packer for them than a hunter any day.

Get your UT apps in boys tomorrow is the last day March 4th!!!

The boys will be drawing southern UT deer tags 100% odds. I only have 30% odds for the same hunt so hopefully I get lucky and get to carry a rifle for once. Figure I would rather be a meat packer for them than a hunter any day.
Unless you are going for points only and then you have until ther 18th... Yea Drew their site is way easy to navigate, it shows and prompts you through the process. They raised the price but for five bucks more per species who cares...

Unless you are going for points only and then you have until ther 18th... Yea Drew their site is way easy to navigate, it shows and prompts you through the process. They raised the price but for five bucks more per species who cares...
Very easy to navigate compared to Az.
Nine total apps I put in for.

Liddy

Last edited:
$5 more per 17 apps today adds up quick. I don’t put the boys in for the once in a lifetimes that would be another $85 per kid.
lots of western states are raising prices on non residents. Wyoming is terrible but no matter what I will pay it and they know that.

Reactions: Zak and stikbrandon
Got my app in last night. Threw in some slightly less “premium” choices this year although any LE tag in Utah for the most part is a great tag. Terrible odds but it’s fun to dream while we wait for the draw!

Reactions: TRICER
I have 21 in Colorado. I've hunted Arizona multiple times as long as Utah cow and Colorado over the counter. Plenty of options to hunt without points so not worried about it but nice to get a quality hunt on occasion which I have been very lucky to have drawn a few times in my life

I have 21 in Colorado. I've hunted Arizona multiple times as long as Utah cow and Colorado over the counter. Plenty of options to hunt without points so not worried about it but nice to get a quality hunt on occasion which I have been very lucky to have drawn a few times in my life
Great to hear you're getting out there. I won't judge anyone else or their reasons for going or not but I hate hearing about people simply waiting around. So many great hunts out there! Good luck in the draws!

I drew the general buck last year. Challenging hunt, we ended up seeing about 90 does before I found this guy. Lots of pressure from the locals on the weekends if your getting general season also.

Attachments

• UT Buck 2020.jpg
    UT Buck 2020.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 21

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu