Utah hitting CC’s

fish impaler

Nov 16, 2014
Supposedly, Utah is charging credit cards, hopefully they have yet to do gen deer, because I haven’t gotten charged yet.

I have max points for my deer unit and haven't been hit yet... there's still hope. Ed F

Reactions: NBK
beaver gen season NR. Friend and I drew as a group.

i am still waiting for my card to get hit. Not sure if the draw is over yet or not? I was trying to pull a archery tag that was 100 percent with 0 points last year and I have 1 point going in to itz

Congrats...Shot my turkey near that or in zone last year...Mucho elk & deer seen in the Brianhead burn (not sure that's included though).
I have hunted beaver unit for last 5-6 years and see turkeys all the time. I have the any weapon tag and had 5 pt going into the draw and partied up with my long time hunting partner who had 1 point.
I want 4x4 so will be holding out at least a few days if i dont see one. I know people say deer population is down but I have seen a lot of nice 4x4 in my time on the beaver.
Not sure either if that burn area is in the zone but the deer zone is huge covers both the east and west portions.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu