Vaccine proof card

I simply will no longer do business with establishments that ask that. Not now nor in the future if they relax on it. Kind of like dick’s sporting goods. Y’all fucked up already, you don’t get a second chance on this.

I'll be surprised if anybody asks to see a dumb card. I'm vaxed but I'm not bringing that stupid thing with me.

The vaccinated can still carry and transmit the virus (and even get sick with a breakthrough) yet I actually had the rona and must have some kind of immunity but I'm the one they're worried about going into their store? Confusing.
Jason, the Protected need Protection from the Unprotected by forcing the Unprotected to get the same Protection that didn’t Protect the Protected. That’s as clear as I can make it.

SCH as a hunting website to trade info in why this site was created is in Imo in serious decline with this kind of drivel. Yea I know which players will come back at me because it will be the same as always. Sad to watch and experience, I'm headed towards checking out. It's become so hateful and biased that I find less and less to respond and try and help with.

SCH as a hunting website to trade info in why this site was created is in Imo in serious decline with this kind of drivel. Yea I know which players will come back at me because it will be the same as always. Sad to watch and experience, I'm headed towards checking out. It's become so hateful and biased that I find less and less to respond and try and help with.

That is the world social media is creating. Sadly, it is extremely divided for the almighty $...I would say take a break and ignore anything vax / covid / political on the forum.

Focus on hunting techniques, success, and stories.

I'll be surprised if anybody asks to see a dumb card. I'm vaxed but I'm not bringing that stupid thing with me.
They’re asking in LA at certain places. Had a friend that just left SF for work and got asked 6 times in 3 days. It’s going to be everywhere until people follow the ACTUAL science that’s says the vaxxed spread it just as much.

Yes, this is a hunting site. There aren’t a whole lot of seasons going right now that I’m aware of, at least in our area. So, is the site better off having no action whatsoever or people passing time by bullshitting about what every damn person is talking about everywhere you go?

I’m sorry the site is no longer up to your standards and people aren’t discussing what you want them to. Who are you upset that people are hating on? You, Newsom, Biden? Just curious how you’d like to see the site handle offseasons, the political climate we’re in as a state and a nation or anything else for that matter.

Reactions: CAL'NDN

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu