Varmint Bipod

Crosman999

Jul 26, 2015
Ventura, CA
Hey guys, hope everyone is staying healthy and safe through all this. Last year I went to visit Accu-Tac bipod factory for a tour and to discuss an idea I had for a bipod. I love the products but unfortunately the typical style short bipods were not super useful to me in the field. I have some Harris bipods that work well but have some limitations for ease of use under certain terrain. Finally about a month ago I received some leg extensions that I had asked for, holy crap they actually made them. I have been field testing them under extremely nasty conditions and can say I absolutely love them. I just want to hear some feedback from you varmint hunters to see how many would have interest in this setup?

Cheers,
Dana

hj2XLcY.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu