Venison meatloaf

SurfNHuntSD

Oct 1, 2013
San Diego
www.sandiegoturkey.com
Love me some venison meatloaf! 3 pounds of ground D16 with onion and seasonings, mash and gravy, peas, and a new bottle of single malt scotch. Sunday fun day.
19375ba4e0bf654748b8117f9daf4159.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Damit Jason that should have been me posting that a couple days from now! Just kidding looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
Man that look delicious J! I would like to make some D16 venison tamales one day using my grandmother's recipe. My wife also makes Turkey tamales with leftover Turkey meat. I would love to try it out with a wild Turkey!

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
Rabbit stew sounds great! But yeah maybe we should start a thread and see if this is something people would be interested in trying to do. Ive got a tag as well that I'd like to fill this season.

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu