Victory Archery

breacher

Sep 4, 2012
Alpine, CA
Anyone have experiene with Victory Archery shafts? Looking to replace mine before the upcoming season. Any advantage/ disadvantage to the narrow diameter shaft? Just learned they are a local company which I like.....

Jim at the "Bow n Arrow" Shop knows everything there is about the Victory products. Give him a call or visit him at the shop.

I shot them for a short while when they first hit the scene and they were good. They reminded me of a stronger version of the PSE Radial X-weave at the time. I ultimately switched to Easton Axis arrows due to their small diameter. Last Sunday I found a broken (EXTREMELY) small diameter Victory arrow while walking the Balboa shoot...I didn't know they made thin arrows until that.

Mergrath said:
I shot them for a short while when they first hit the scene and they were good. They reminded me of a stronger version of the PSE Radial X-weave at the time. I ultimately switched to Easton Axis arrows due to their small diameter. Last Sunday I found a broken (EXTREMELY) small diameter Victory arrow while walking the Balboa shoot...I didn't know they made thin arrows until that.

I'm still exploring my options. Been shooting the Radial X-weave for a while now. No problems but the fact Victory is a local company interested me. That arrow you found might have been their VAP model arrow?

Breacher said:
Mergrath said:

I'm still exploring my options. Been shooting the Radial X-weave for a while now. No problems but the fact Victory is a local company interested me. That arrow you found might have been their VAP model arrow?

It could have been? I seem to recall yellow artwork on it though?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu