Viewing "unread posts since last visit"

8SteelTown

Every time I come to the page I click the top right hyperlink "Unread Posts Since Last Visit". It'll post everything down and in order. The problem is, once you click on one of the posts, you have to return to the main forum page and click the "Unread Posts" link again to get back to the listings (just hitting back won't credit you with viewing the post). Any way you can make it so the "next" link at the bottom of the post will move to the next unread topic when you're in that section?

"back" does not pull from the server it simply reloads the last page you were on from memory. As far as a next button to read each unread post in order from the end ummm no but i could prob put a link at the bottom to link back to the unread thread page. It would be reloaded so it would show a new list with your current unread... does that work?

ya gota give me some time i'm sorting out the knots

Re: Viewing "unread posts since last visit"

Great stuff Aeon, thanks for all these improvements. You should ask John to double your salary ;)

Bonejour said:
Great stuff Aeon, thanks for all these improvements. You should ask John to double your salary ;)

+1........You can tell you're all very dedicated to put out a quality product.......looks great!

Aeon has done a tremendous job helping get this site updated. The laundry list is a mile long and the entire SCH team is working hard. We have a long way to go and appreciate everyone's patience. Please continue the feedback - the good, the bad and the ugly. Also let us know your ideas. We will do our best to keep up.

Hope everyone has a grand 2014 season...

Looking good so far for a great 2014-15 season! This forum has been a great resource for me personally, John. I'm grateful to you and LP, the moderators and all the folks behind the scenes for all you've put into it.

Sent via Tapatalk

I can just hold control when I click and let it open a new tab like Handgun said. No sense in doing extra work. I'm flexible. Thanks Aeon and all who are contributing to the improvements.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu