Volunteer Clean Up / Brush Up Work Days Set for San Jacinto Wildlife Area August 18th and September 22nd

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
Tom Trakes, from San Jacinto Wildlife Area, advised that the next two volunteer work days for San Jacinto Wildlife Area would be Saturday, August 18th and Saturday, September 22nd. These work day will be primarily to finish cleaning up the hunting area and to start brushing up the area’s blinds for the coming season...

Details here...

https://socalhunt.wordpress.com/201...wildlife-area-august-18th-and-september-22nd/

screen-shot-2018-06-21-at-3-05-19-pm.png

Awesome!....Can't make the Sept. 22 work party (Canada), but look forward to the work party on August 18th.

Ps.....OK newbies.....You want to meet guys that duck hunt?....Or learn the wildlife area?....Then here's your chance.....You'll be amazed how much guys will help you or show you, when you put in some work at the wildlife area.

.011.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: DirtNapCity
I'm not helping till they let me slide on mistic in the salad shooter...

Newbies listen to sprig!!!!!!!! Get out and learn some. Put a bit of work in and the spoony gods will smile on you.

Man, can't wait for duck season already. I may actually be able to make this work party.. when it gets closer to the date I'll see if anyone from SD wants to ride up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I should go brush up my blind.... the one blind on 13,000 acres.. lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That's the nice part about Layout boats, no blinds to build.....5 months till the ducks show up, don't get to excited just yet

I have a truck full of good palm leaves who wants them? I would like them gone before 4th of July. I live inEl Cajon
D2740C5D-E196-4682-83B5-6C3C71EFD96E.jpeg

J/K Drew…..They do look then though.....I really like Mexican fan palms with the barbs cut off (see pic).

J/K Drew…..They do look then though.....I really like Mexican fan palms with the barbs cut off (see pic).

Haha. I knew I wasn’t crazy! I took out a giant Mexican palm this year those things are a pain in the butt. Constantly growing little baby palms everywhere you don’t want them.

We will make it up to pitch in this year. Any tools or materials besides palm fronds that would be helpful?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu