SOLD***Vortex Razor HD 20-60x85 Spotter

JakeSCH

Oct 16, 2017
Truth be told, the spotter is heavy and at the end of the day I usually only use it if I know I am going to be within a mile of the truck.

Vortex Razor HD 20-60x85 angled spotter

Bass Pro has it on sale for $1000, so I am looking to get $700 to make it worth while for who wants it.

Last edited:
What about a trade plus some cash? I have a Razor HD 11-33x50mm Angled. I'm just asking because you mentioned weight, and this little spotter is only 25oz.

Sorry guys for not responding sooner, been a crazy month. I still have the Spotter and it is still for sale so responded to all the PM's.

@Larry interesting trade offer but I have been eye balling something else and my wife put my budget on hold since I just bought a new truck and we remodeled our kitchen, so this is my means of getting it. haha

Ah yes... I feel you on that. I'm gonna have to sell a couple Motos to get the hand cannon I want. Last year had to buy a new (used) car and had to get house painted and put in new energy efficient windows. So I know exactly what you're talking about.

The spotter has been sold. Thanks everyone for your inquiries.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu