Walther .32 PP

surfcity

I don't play nice with baby killing gun grabbers
Jan 20, 2014
Huntington Beach
www.nra.com
Hello!

I have this Walther .32 that I am thinking about selling but I am not sure of the value.
I was hoping that one of uz's has access to knowledge of the going price on this bad boy.
I am getting varied information.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Take a look at the pics.
I have access to a PDF that tells me it was brought to the US in 1960, I got it from a German that lives in Germany.

Attachments

• IMG_20200502_124710.jpg
    IMG_20200502_124710.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20200502_124725.jpg
    IMG_20200502_124725.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20200502_130235.jpg
    IMG_20200502_130235.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20200502_130952.jpg
    IMG_20200502_130952.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 18
  • swanVT.jpg
    swanVT.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 17
  • WIN_20200502_15_17_23_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200502_15_17_23_Pro.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 17
depending on condition, if it is a 1960 I think you are looking at anywhere from,, $500-$1100. maybe even more.

Hi Surf City
I no expert but here is my thoughts.
Did a quick Google price varies widely.
$550-$8000
I suggest record the serial # and look at the year it was made, and which plant in Germany.
Some of the police Nazi police issue WW2 are the higher price.

Suggest start there before even getting bids.
Or get quote from a gun dealer to that sell collectable side arms

Get at least 3 qoutes should be close.

I have a Walter p38 WW2,
I had to look at serial #
Then look up the records for that serial#.
It will tell you what year made, and which plant in Germany. Then fiquire out if it was after the war it will be valued less.

You might want to check with an appraiser. With that serial number I think it may be older than 1960.

Hi Surf City
I no expert but here is my thoughts.
Did a quick Google price varies widely.
$550-$8000
I suggest record the serial # and look at the year it was made, and which plant in Germany.
Some of the police Nazi police issue WW2 are the higher price.

Suggest start there before even getting bids.
Or get quote from a gun dealer to that sell collectable side arms

Get at least 3 qoutes should be close.
I have had my ffl3 for years... The thing is with walthers you can have a hodge podge
You might want to check with an appraiser. With that serial number I think it may be older than 1960.
Here is the file that the guy in Germany sent me

Attachments

• Walther PP & PPK postwar production copy.pdf
    135.2 KB · Views: 2
I have had my ffl3 for years... The thing is with walthers you can have a hodge podge

Here is the file that the guy in Germany sent me
Can't argue with that. 1960 looks right. Price is dependent on condition.

Something this thing has also is the lanyard loop that replaces the hammer spring plug . I am not even sure what this even does. Its hard to think like a German. I think its right around 80% condition maybe a little more. I am done collecting for now. I am going all in on new weapons.............

HEY! I have been all over that site today....and dang dang dang! I must have web fatigue. This dang thing was made in 1938! SOAB...One of the links brought me right to the info. I knew you guys would be there for me. Its like when you are working on something and then somebody comes over and solves the problem that you have been banging you head on for hours....over thinking or not looking at the right spot. Dang dang dang...

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Surfcity even thou you are an FFL
Do work with the completion to get quotes to take it off your hands, or better yet this should be an auction gun.
With a reasonable starting bid
It is a collectable.
I really like my Walter, but it's to heavy for a practical hunting side arm. So stays
As self protection. Very reliable, solid side arm. I like collecting older arms.
I wanted an old Mauser 8 mm, but most of good ones were sold.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu