Wanted 44 Mag Reloading Dies/Components

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
I picked up a S&W mod#69 44 Mag Revolver this week and want to start reloading for it. Not much is available right now. I have powder and primers. If you have a set of dies, bullets, or brass you want to sell let me know. Cash in hand!

I picked up a S&W mod#69 44 Mag Revolver this week and want to start reloading for it. Not much is available right now. I have powder and primers. If you have a set of dies, bullets, or brass you want to sell let me know. Cash in hand!
@Truduct 44mag is a sweet hand cannon. I want to pickup a S&W revolver with my x-mas bonus. Debating on caliber....

Reactions: TRICER
@Truduct 44mag is a sweet hand cannon. I want to pickup a S&W revolver with my x-mas bonus. Debating on caliber....
Ya always wanted one. Don’t really know why I bought it other than it’s one of those calibers everyone should own. I do need a griz country gun so this will be it.
27520015-2E02-4492-966E-12CDB733B284.jpeg

Last edited:

Dies are you know where...bullets may be there too. I have brass for you at my house.

Reactions: TRICER
Dies are you know where...bullets may be there too. I have brass for you at my house.
Thanks I will come by this week and do some shopping.

I was able to find some new brass from some random shop online. Crazy that even components are so scarce.

I have some 44 brass to offer, but seems like you have that covered.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu