Wanted: Barnes VOR-TX 7mm RM 140 grain

Kellendv

Dec 26, 2013
If anyone has any idea where I can get my hands on some of these please DM me. I would really like to stick with this load, I already have a CDS dial for it and I have an important hunt in August.

Thanks in advance!

If anyone has any idea where I can get my hands on some of these please DM me. I would really like to stick with this load, I already have a CDS dial for it and I have an important hunt in August.

Thanks in advance!
Who's your Daddy?

Reactions: TRICER
I have about 70 of the TTSX 140 bullets. If it came down to it. I think I could duplicate your factory loads.
Very generous offer Darryl! I will keep that in mind. Thank you. For now I just need a few extra to verify my CDS and I should have plenty for that.

Reactions: Lungpopper
Haha - rumor has it you picked up some un-obtainium today too at the magic drive through!
@NBK keep us posted when ADG replenishes the stock of un-obtainium. Still kicking myself for only picking up one box....

Attachments

• 20210423_063604.jpg
    20210423_063604.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 6

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu