Wanted wall tent

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
I am looking for a canvas wall tent. A tent that I can use a stove in. If you have one in the garage not getting used I might want to take it off your hands. Something like what’s pictured below.
382BA39C-130B-4964-95C9-A15B6C3DFAB8.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: longbowhunter2
I have one. 12' x 16' wall tent maid by panther primitive, 13 oz sunforger canvas, all poles, ropes, tent stakes, supper ground cloth, tent divider everything but stove. Have primitive poles and converted to internal meta poles.
Has on sealed box. price $1500

.tent.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
enjoy they do work well. had a stove and it kept it toasty in the tent. now use the buddy heater with no issues

Thanks I already picked up a brand new Davis canvas tent 14x16 me and @Bonejour are gonna take it for its maiden voyage in NM in a few weeks.

Man that thing was roomy, and very comfortable at temps below freezing overnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu