Was this guy shot first?

Wildgame

Feb 11, 2019
This is the second time i see a young one on the road in that area..there are a lot of farms out there so maybe a land owner/farmer shot him first?
2e40796f209cb081e505bad061f31e6a.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

This is the second time i see a young one on the road in that area..there are a lot of farms out there so maybe a land owner/farmer shot him first?
2e40796f209cb081e505bad061f31e6a.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
move the coyote around do you see any entrance or Exit Wounds from a small caliber rifle? Most likely not. There has been a ton the Roadkill around me due to the fires. Coyotes, foxes, raccoon, possum, skunks, seen a deer the other day,

Reactions: CRABBY
move the coyote around do you see any entrance or Exit Wounds from a small caliber rifle? Most likely not. There has been a ton the Roadkill around me due to the fires. Coyotes, foxes, raccoon, possum, skunks, seen a deer the other day,
Did you see his forehead? Isn't that a bullet entry? I don't know.

Road kill is always the highest for yotes this time of year? Why? It's usually the young of the year and they are branching out as they are old enough now.

It's a hard lesson to learn for critters - highway crossings.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Road kill is always the highest for yotes this time of year? Why? It's usually the young of the year and they are branching out as they are old enough now.

It's a hard lesson to learn for critters - highway crossings.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Yep....Young Montana buck gets hit by a car....Young bald eagle feeding on said buck, gets hit as well.

.006.JPG

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu