Water situation

CuppedUp

Nov 28, 2019
With the current water situation in California, is Wister planning on receiving all of its water this season, on time?

I know in years past when the national wildlife refuges up north we’re suffering, Wister wasn’t affected since it is state ran. This year, water seems to be playing a bigger factor in the states huntable land, how will Wister be?

I know flood up is happening at SJ not sure if water is different in Nuevo as the valley. I know there is a lot of concern for water next year at duck clubs in the IV. I’m sure Wister will have water the question is how much

With the current water situation in California, is Wister planning on receiving all of its water this season, on time?

I know in years past when the national wildlife refuges up north we’re suffering, Wister wasn’t affected since it is state ran. This year, water seems to be playing a bigger factor in the states huntable land, how will Wister be?
Wister will have water and how much on opening day is all ways up in the air, the real question is how much water will they have avalible around DECEMBER 1ST to keep the ponds full and healthy if the water get shut down the ponds get stale and moss takes over

Reactions: sportyg and Ahidog

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu