Waterfowl Applications

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Opening day results are up. Who got lucky? Me and the boys did not get drawn. We only put in for Wister and San J.

0 for 6 here both boys both places 0 draws. Guess I’ll just have to go train this thing at the club.
313e7a1aa63a22b751db4ba488173f43.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven’t had a single PM yet..
Any reason you wont just hunt solo? Our opener is always on a Wednesday. It is tradition for me to always hunt the opener. Because it is during the work week I went solo last year and probably will this year.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Anyone interested in showing a first timer how to waterfowl? I'm proficient with a shotgun, but never done ducks. #33 on 10/28.

Reactions: nicapopolis
Anyone interested in showing a first timer how to waterfowl? I'm proficient with a shotgun, but never done ducks. #33 on 10/28.
Can you hunt on Saturday as well? I recommend not worrying about your Sunday ressie. Hunt Saturday in the sweat line as Saturdays will usually shoot better than a Sunday with a few exceptions.

If you stumble on a good blind on Saturday, dont tell anyone and try to hunt it Sunday. Or pick a totally new spot to learn an entirely different side of the refuge.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu