Waterfowl season 21’

That's an excellent season. Really enjoy the pics, and a very fine choice in the Franchi Affinity Elite, I left my old SBE at home this season in favor of a new Franchi. I see you shot yours well too !

Reactions: Loosenutswelding
That's an excellent season. Really enjoy the pics, and a very fine choice in the Franchi Affinity Elite, I left my old SBE at home this season in favor of a new Franchi. I see you shot yours well too !
Thank you sir. I used to use a a300 and before that a vinci but ever since i got that franchi man i fell in love with it. Light, pretty and goes off every time. Shot it this whole season without a single hiccup

Reactions: 2duckhunter4
Thank you sir. I used to use a a300 and before that a vinci but ever since i got that franchi man i fell in love with it. Light, pretty and goes off every time. Shot it this whole season without a single hiccup
The Franchi is great for the money. I have killed a lot of ducks with it. Super easy to break down to the firing pin. Definitely my go to gun. You just need to stay on top of cleaning it

John

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu