Weather for dove opener

Jason,

The storms that we had a week ago blew out quite a few...But almost all white-wing...Shouldn't be an issue with the mourners.

I'm liking the cooler temps,

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
I was just looking at our dove spot. Yesterday forecast 23% rain, this morning 65% rain on the first. It may not matter, going in this morning for rona test. It's more of a caution thing, grandson test positive and I pick him up from school. he's doing fine. I could get a home test kit but, I read those test are only accurate if you cross your eyes and fart while doing test and it has to be 74 deg. with 42% RH. partial cloudy.

Looking forward to the cooler temps in Blythe as well. Looks like it will still only be up to 84 degrees at 11am. I just hope we can avoid becoming a lightning rod.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Most of the dove we saw in the Blight area were white wing and, we all know about white wing and cooler weather. I think we counted 1,764,385,99 white wing and 2 mourning dove on the Cibola two weeks go.

I was just looking at our dove spot. Yesterday forecast 23% rain, this morning 65% rain on the first. It may not matter, going in this morning for rona test. It's more of a caution thing, grandson test positive and I pick him up from school. he's doing fine. I could get a home test kit but, I read those test are only accurate if you cross your eyes and fart while doing test and it has to be 74 deg. with 42% RH. partial cloudy.
So I know a guy that had the Rona...give your self some time..if you test negative today..you may test positive 10 days from now...or may not ever test positive...or test positive 5 days from now..or always test negative ....or some shit like that...Make sure you social distance in the dove fields..

Reactions: MAG 1
hurricane Nora will wreck it for everyone!!!!

I got some top secret dove intel a couple days ago and this morning I drive out to the described spot to find trees full of dove! The roost trees will be closely guarded come Wednesday!

Was in the IV on Thursday midday doing business and went through Brawley and Niland and saw not much. (also it was 117 degree's at noon) I would suggest that you find that magic spot or just enjoy getting away or maybe do it another year....

Reactions: utahduckhunter

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu