Week 10 @ Loveland

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
The morning started out at Sweetwater. The water was clear this week but the algae had settled to the bottom and all along the edge of the lake. Unfortunately, these conditions were unkind to our lures.

Off to Loveland we went. Arrived at about 9:15, made the hike down to the lake and started fishing. We caught 11 bass and one crappie. The base came on white spinnerbaits and silver 3/16 oz rattle traps. The bite was steady but our friend Dick was there from the crack of dawn and had already caught 20 bass and 5 crappie.

There were a couple guys fishing Senko's and caught a dozen fish, one around five pounds. No pictures this week. You are just going to have to take my word for it.

The morning started out at Sweetwater. The water was clear this week but the algae had settled to the bottom and all along the edge of the lake. Unfortunately, these conditions were unkind to our lures.

Off to Loveland we went. Arrived at about 9:15, made the hike down to the lake and started fishing. We caught 11 bass and one crappie. The base came on white spinnerbaits and silver 3/16 oz rattle traps. The bite was steady but our friend Dick was there from the crack of dawn and had already caught 20 bass and 5 crappie.

There were a couple guys fishing Senko's and caught a dozen fish, one around five pounds. No pictures this week. You are just going to have to take my word for it.

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu