What a mess....

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Out looking for deer for next week's archery opener...and look who's out making a mess of the 2 acres!!! Damn Slobs!!!! I've had it with these bastards!! Always cockblocking ..all the time!!! Uggh!! Don't have a boy with me..no way I'm touching one.. Gross.Screenshot_20220702-181140.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing I'm safe in the truck...they can be ferocious from what I've heard.

Big mama stringing out the sounder...must have smelled the truck....good riddens!!!!Screenshot_20220702-181118.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ilovesprig
Barley stevo....pig crack..not a pig for miles can resist...cutting into my brewery supplies!!! I hate pigs.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu