What Brand of batteries for trail cams

Juan

Jul 10, 2017
What Brand of batteries do you guys use in trail cams? Does anyone use the costco brand? Just curious, thanks in advance.
4b9d34f9b1264dc600b72534e68f68e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: longbowhunter2
I only use Duracell Coppertops.....They last about a year and I've never had one leak like the cheapy brands.

Last edited:
Reactions: Juan
No reason not to have cams now.....Just got back from the San Marcos Wal-Mart.....You get a 12mg Terra cam, 8 batteries, and a 8 mb card.....All for $38.00.

No a bad deal, How often do you check your cams?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've only had one camera stolen and it was private property....The thief had permission to be on adjacent property, but not to hunt either....When he was called out, he returned it with MB card missing.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu