Where did the deer go? Uh Oh...

Snake Charmer

Happiness is a warm gut pile
Oct 13, 2011
San Diego
www.highonkennels.com
Went to check my cameras after being gone for about twelve days thinking they'll be loaded, first camera five pics huh? second camera 8 pics better but not like before I left. third camera 3 pics hmm.. fourth camera uh oh...

Attachments

• Cdy00046.JPG
    Cdy00046.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 16
  • Cdy00045.JPG
    Cdy00045.JPG
    809.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Cdy00007.JPG
    Cdy00007.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • Cdy00035.JPG
    Cdy00035.JPG
    949.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Cdy00054.JPG
    Cdy00054.JPG
    912.6 KB · Views: 16
Re: where did the deer go ? uh oh...

I wonder how many mountain lions we have in San Diego County. We seem to have quite a few! Cool pics though.

Cool. A little bit of everything.

too many... just imagine how many deer we would have if we didnt have any...

Thanks for sharing Fred...

That is a full on grab bag of SD county animals. Deer, fox, bobcat, and unfortunately a long tail to screw it all up. Thanks for sharing.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu